lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

Digital love

D i g i t a l  L o v e
By Daft Punk
Last night I had a dream about you,In this dream I'm dancing right beside you, and it looked like everyone was having fun,the kind of feeling I've waited so long, don't stop come a little closer, as we jam the rythm gets stronger, There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun, We were dancing all night long , The time is right to put my arms around you, You're feeling right,You wrap your arms around too, But suddenly I feel the shining sun, Before I knew it this dream was all gone.
Ooh I don't know what to do, About this dream and you, I wish this dream comes true...Ooh I don't know what to do, About this dream and you, We'll make this dream come true, Why don't you play the game? Why don't you play the game ? | Leáse interés por los e-Recursos en busca de mejores mediaciones tecnológicas, que nos permitan sólidos avances en la re-significación de la educación: ¡un deseo que materializamos con la investigación y la creatividad! .



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario